Thursday, January 31, 2013
9:30 am - 10:30 am
649 Mission Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA
- Are you interested in making the most of your income?
- Do you find yourself always short at the end of the month?
- Would you like to save money, but aren’t sure how to start?
- Are there little extras you’d like to have, but don’t know how to make it happen?
- Do you have questions about how you can save money and not lose your benefits?
This workshop is for you! Register, now, and let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation or alternative formats.
For reasonable accommodations and alternative formats, call 415-543-6222: must be arranged no less than 48 hours in advance.
Bookings are closed for this event.