Do you need assistance with a legal issue?
Do you identify as an individual with a disability?
Are you between the ages of 18 and 59?
Do you reside in San Francisco?
If so, ILRCSF’s Legal Services program can help you.
Our Staff Attorney provides brief services or representation in a variety of areas, including:
- Administrative hearings (SSDI, SSI, CAPI)
- Simple wills
- Advanced healthcare directives and other planning tools
- Consumer debt/medical issues
- Obtaining reasonable accommodations in employment
- Obtaining reasonable accommodations in housing
- Filing ADA access complaints
Legal services are available at no charge to the consumer and flexible appointment times are available.
For more information or to make an appointment with our Staff Attorney, contact Brandie Sendziak at 628-231-2287 or firstname.lastname@example.org