Thursday, January 21, 2016
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Independent Living Resource Center San Francisco
825 Howard Street
San Francisco, California
This workshop will discuss:
* How to properly charge + store your wheelchair batteries
* Where to buy longer lasting wheelchair batteries at good prices
* How to upgrade your wheelchair batteries
* Detail on brands, makes, and models of batteries
* Hands-on Battery Testing demo
* Questions + suggestions from you!
Zach Reed is a mobility chair user with over 12 years of electrical hardware experience. He has been upgrading and repairing mobility scooters for over 4 years and assisted with battery tech for the local #Occupy movement.
Liz Henry is a mobility scooter user, and active member of the Double Union and Noisebridge hacker spaces.
To RSVP or find out more: call ILRC at 415-543-6222 and ask for Erin, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will be held in a ground floor, wheelchair accessible space. If you need additional disability accomodations, advanced notice is greatly appreciated.