ILRCSF employs volunteers and offers internships to people with disabilities who have an interest in learning about disability rights advocacy and the Independent Living Philosophy. Volunteers and Interns are assigned a wide range of duties, including:
- Leading workshops on Economic Empowerment topics
- Providing expertise in marketing and communications
- Carring out clerical duties
- Helping with event/workshop set-up
- Providing support to consumer groups participating in social events and outings, and
- Working on a number of other projects that require specific skills.
If you are interested in volunteering for ILRCSF – on a regular basis, or as a one-off – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , and a staff member will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you are interested in a formal internship, contact our Program Manager at Lana@ilrcsf.org