The Independent Living Resource Center San Francisco’s (ILRCSF) Mission is to ensure that people with disabilities are full social and economic partners, both within their families and in a fully accessible community.
ILRCSF core values are:
- Choice: the right of individuals and families to make informed decisions about their own lives.
- Persons with disabilities are experts on their own needs.
- Consumer leadership creates an accessible community.
- Full access to and inclusion in the community for all people with disabilities means the same range of choices as the general community.
- Universal usability means that services, housing and consumer products are designed to be used by all members of the community.