As San Francisco’s premier assistive technology resource, ILRCSF works directly with consumers and professionals. We field AT-related questions on a daily basis, and strive to provide informed, constructive answers to these questions. The following fact sheets are designed to provide in-depth information on some of the most common mobility and assistive technology topics.
- Accessible Recreation, Sports and Travel
- Paying for Mobility Devices – Navigating Medicare
- Paying for Mobility Devices – Navigating Medi-Cal
- Paying for Mobility Devices – Navigating Private Insurance
- Purchasing Mobility Equipment
- Get Rolling: Travel Tips & Resources (Planes, Trains, Boats & Automobiles)